Monday, February 27, 2012

Wisestamp: A Great Email Signature Tool!!

This is a follow up to my last post about email signatures. I use an application by Wisestamp.com. This basically lets you kick up your email signature a notch!! Basically this application lets you incorporate RSS feeds into your email, ebay auctions into your email, twitter posts into your email, famous quotes into your email signature....and so on and so on!! 

Below is their about us info:

"WiseStamp’s vision is to build an Email Apps Platform that enables users to utilize their emails with social, productive and engaging Email Apps. There’s a huge gap between email and the social and dynamic web of today. Our passion is to bridge this gap by building a strong platform with a variety of Email Аpps that on one hand lets users make a better use of their daily emails – adding a whole new level of functionality and interaction – and on the other hand enables publishers (social services and brands) to distribute their content and engage users in one of the biggest online markets – email."

They have several different options as far as pricing goes. I would recommend trying the free version to start and see if you need to upgrade.

I am currently using the free version and I so far think its great.



Check out their website at:   www.wisestamp.com


Also check out my website at www.robertcipolla.com

2 comments:

  1. I tried using it to create my signature but failed as I am not aware of the complete process. Please do share how to make use of this tool.
    electronic signatures

    ReplyDelete
  2. When reading this blog it contains a lot of information that is very helpful and knowledgeable thoughts.
    Pressure seal mailer

    ReplyDelete