Thursday, February 23, 2012

Don't Believe the HYPE!! No Company can "Really" Guarantee you on Google's First Page!!

Once again  I am gonna use it "Erroneous" (Wedding Crashers)!! I hear alot from my clients that they get sales pitches from marketing and web companies saying...."We can guarantee you First Page Results on Google within 2 months". I will tell you right now that is completely BOGUS!!


Only way you can get on  first page in that time frame is if you work for google and they owe you a really big favor!! Next time someone tells you this.....RUN!!!!!!!!


The truth is they can get you at the top of the search engines but for only certain keywords and most likely keywords they will be so vague or not applicable that it wont really help you and it proves to be a waste of time.


For quicker results...I would suggest Google Adwords but even that is a challenge because you really have to watch your budget as well as what keywords you really push!! I would suggest if you do this yourself you should really do your research first. Checkout blogs and articles how google adwords for beginners. 


See the problem I have with these companies pushing SEO (Seach Engine Optimization) on you is that Google is constantly changing its algorithms!! An Algorithms is a numerical formula that is the key to google's search engine criteria. Its what develops the all important Page Rank!! So if these companies are using SEO techniques according to current algorithms and then google alters the algorithms....then everything you just did basically was for nothing and put you back at the bottom.


My best advice is DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE and do your research first. Ask for hard evidence from SEO companies as well as written guarantee's!! Once you ask for these items, then you will REALLY know where you stand. 


Check out the video below on Google Adwords:


Also checkout my website for more designs at www.robertcipolla.com



2 comments:

  1. I have read you blog. This blog is really informative for me.
    Direct mail letter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the above blog. I already have some information. Please share some more information. I want to know more about it. I hope you will share soon by your blog.
    digital certificates

    ReplyDelete