Thursday, February 23, 2012

Print Advertising....Try to Think OUTSIDE the box!!

Ok...this is kinda a funny one. I can't say this was completely my idea with the ad but it really came from a joke that my buddy sent me. I put two of my business cards on his work truck a few days ago at lunch. He sent me this picture back saying "I know what to do with your two cards" !!


At first I thought it was pretty funny but then a light bulb went off!! I thought of a good ad concept for my next month of advertising.  I wanted something a little different and that might get branded in a consumers head. Now to be honest, I don't know what type of response I'm gonna get but its always worth it to take a creative shot at something....especially if your current ads are getting stale. 


To see more of my work check out www.robertcipolla.com


Below is the actual ad concept that I derived from my friends funny text. ...the verbage might need tweaking but I'm gonna go for the hail mary on this one!!


Thanks DAN!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment