Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's important to update your OLD SUCKY Website!!

Old Site

New Site
Ok folks, I'm gonna make this one short and sweet! If your website is old and outdated....it's time to update it!! I know this personally because I honest feel that my old website really SUCKED!! Yes it was 8 years old and yes I created it when my skills and technology are not what they are now!


But why did it take so long? I guess I thought there was not enough time....or I was too busy with current projects. ERRONEOUS (Wedding Crashers reference...3rd time I used this)! Not updating it means I might of lost potential business! I can GUARANTEE I lost alot of business because it didn't look up to snuff!!


So overall....point is stop the excuses and get your website to look modern and not 1985!!


Check out my website at www.robertcipolla.com

1 comment:

  1. Making improvements and changes into a website is really necessary for success growth. The overall look of the website is the key element as its grabs visitors attention. So it should be advanced and eye catching.
    visitor recordings

    ReplyDelete